A dialogue between yourself and a foreigner who has come to Bangladesh for the first time.

Myself       : Hello, I’m Tamal. Are you here for the first time?
Foreigner   :Hello, I’m Tanaka from Japan. This is my first visit to Bangladesh.
Myself       : Can I help you?
Foreigner   : Yes, at first I want to go to Cox’s Bazer, the longest sea-beach in the world. And then
                    to other beautiful places. Will you please guide me?
Myself       :Of course, How do you like to go, by bus, by train or by air?
Foreigner   :I’d like to go by bus.
Myself       :O. k, I’ll make an arrangement to go there. Where will you stay this night?
Foreigner   : Oh, I want to rest the night in any good hotel in Dhaka.
Myself       : Here are the addresses of some aristocratic hotels in Dhaka.
Foreigner   : Thank you very much.
_________________________________________________________________________________________

A dialogue between two students who have just come out from the examination.

Mahi     : Hi, Safi.How have you done in the examination/
Safi       :Oh! Excellent! What about you ?
Mahi     : No, I could not do well.
Safi       : But the questions were very easy.
Mahi     : Yes I have no problem with the questions. I could not answer all the questions within the  scheduled
                time.
Safi       : How many questions have you left?
Mahi     : I have left question no 2 which covers 10 marks.
Safi       :Oh, it’s very shocking. Don’t worry. You’re a bright student. Try to meet up the loss through the next
               Examinations.
Mahi     : Thank you for your cordial suggestion. See you tomorrow.
Safi       : You’re welcome. Wish you good luck. See you.
======================================================================================
A dialogue between newcomers at School.
Tania        : Excuse me. I think you are a new comer.
Farhana   :  Yes.
Tania       :I’m also a new comer.
Farhana   :  Glad to meet you. Where have you come from?
Tania      :My father is a government officer. Now he has transferred to Dhaka. So, I have come here.
Farhana   :  My father is a doctor.
Tania      :Why have you chosen this school?
Farhana  :  You know that this school is supposed to be the best school in this city. The teachers are reputed and the academic system of this school is up –to-date.
Tania       :You are right.I also admitted for this reason.
Farhana   :  What is your aim?
Tania       :I want to be a dotor.And your aim?
Farhana    :  I want to study computer engineering.
Tania        :Thank you.Have you got class routine?
Farhana    :  Yes.You can get it from my diary.
Tania        :Thank you very much.
Farhana     :  You are mostly welcomed.

A dialogue between two friends about match of football.
Tasnim:Hello,Sharmin, how are you?
Sharmin:I’m fine and you?
Tasnim:I’m okay too.Will you watch the football match today?
Sharmin:I’m not interested to enjoy because my favorite team has been defeated.
Tasnim:My favorite team also.But a’m fond of watching TV and enjoy football match.
Sharmin:I’m loosing interest upon watching football matches.
Tasnim:Why?You are fond of this!
Sharmin:I was.But could you remember the final match?How hateful the field was!
Tasnim:Yes, the players of both tems were rough and they were quarrelling with each other.
Sharmin:The refree was also silent and he could do nothing.
Tasnim:So, I think,we should enjoy another game as cricket.
Sharmin:Okay.You can choose any channel you like most.
Tasnim:Thanks for your kindness.
Sharmin:No mention.Let us watch.

Post a Comment